OkGlobal Coin SWITCH

 

The future of global currency management and investment for all.

  • STRATEGY
  • BLOCKCHAIN BASED
  • REAL-TIME UPDATE
  • SMART CONTRACT

OKGlobal Coin USA (OKGUS)

Current Sale Price

1 OKGUS = USD 0.004

Current Minimum

Return Value

1 OKGUS = USD 0.0014

With a locked-in value of 35% in case of company/coin collapse for all early owners/investors.

Our Token Distribution

OKGlobal Coins are currently a tomochain TRC21 token with a total supply of 100,000,000,000. 50 billion (OkGlobal Coin LLC USA) 50 billion OkGlobal Coin Pte Ltd (Singapore). 60% tokens will be allocated for investors/funding and the remaining 40% will be reserved for the development team and founder. The tomochain block was used due to its rapid transaction speed and nominal fees per transmission/verification. OkGlobal Coins must migrate to its own unique blockchain due to the limited functionality of tomochain and to meet our project mission of an independent democratized autonomous organization. OkGlobal Coin and SWITCH are separate cooperative entities. SWITCH acts as the decentralized utility to verify and process payments for an open public platform for cryptopayments.

Our OkGlobal Coin Features

STRATEGY

Faster, more convenient, negligible fees reinvested back into OkGlobal Coin. A minimum increasing base value against complete company/coin collapse. Will save merchants and consumers money while offering tremendous benefit of increasing intrinsic value.

BLOCKCHAIN BASED

Blockchain ensures transparent accountability and verification to process currency exchange and payments while eliminating the problems associated with fiat currency.

REAL-TIME UPDATE

Real time update of coin value available via phone app or online.

SMART CONTRACT

Governs proper distribution and processing of coin management verified through a decentralized network.